• schweden

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • england

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • unendschieden

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
ja schweden soll gewinnen , nachdem ich gestern braveheart gesehen habe hasse ich engländer

Den globalen Ausgleich geschossen !!! England weint ! :( :rollin :eww: :D :kek:

Ok es bleibt dabei , 1-1 , gg , aber Schweden haette gewinnen können :O

ja die waren eindeutig die bessere manschaft, naja am anfang hatten die ein bisschen gepennt aber die wm verspricht wahrscheinlich viel

england never have the been the best of starters at these tournaments... dont worry though we will get through that group ^^

Its the hardest group of all , i dont think so :eek2: I must also admit that english players :smokin: too much and so they get :sick: easily :(

wtf, k no worry, england ever had bad starts @tournament.... i hope they get in the k.o. system.....

england Wont make it till 1/8-Final , they will get owned by argentina im sure and they wont win vs nigeria i think itll be wash and then they and up on 3rd Place hehe

argentina will win vs sweden and vs england.
england and sweden will win vs nigeria....
so i think the team which wins high vs nigeria will make the second place...

Nigeria aint that bad , they got quite good players and are said to be the best african team ... in my opinion EVERY1 can win this group but argentina tends to win it

ne
schweden 1 - 1 england
nigeria 2 - 0 england
argentinia 2 - 1 england
hahahah

LOL Maroc , if that happens i will be ROFL !!!
but i think england can wash nigeria at least by doing suicide rush ...

maroc you gay... england will draw AT least vs argentina and then own nigeria...when beckham is backto his best^^ after that they will be unstoppable....all they gotta do is play teddy up front ^^

lol look how they have played their 90 mins....hahahaha dont care, germany will win WC...if it happens i will laugh hahahahaha

lol
ich sagmal so die inselaffen werden nach der vorrunde gemütlich alles vom tv betrchten können
daheim in england muahhhhhhh

NewBelief said:
maroc you gay... england will draw AT least vs argentina and then own nigeria...when beckham is backto his best^^ after that they will be unstoppable....all they gotta do is play teddy up front ^^

hehe england sucks @ss, there wont tie against argentina, neither will they rule the nigerians, beckham is back yeah, but teddy, yeah right ;) far too old to own but still good for a goal ;)

keep just 1 thing............england will lose all and go home at queens royal birthday or so

Back
Top Bottom